Old 27-10-2003, 09:42 PM
Mark Allison

Default What's this?

Thanks. I don't know how it got in the greenhouse - I've never bought the
seed, it just appeared. I think I will save the seed from it when it sets
seed and plant it next year. Is it a hybrid - ie will it produce similar
plants from seed I collect?

Thanks.

" Emrys Davies" wrote in message
'Mark',

I think your variety is Cosmos Sonata Mixed.

http://wholesale.thompson-morgan.com...product/6203/1

Sensation Mixed is too tall for my liking.

I sow the seed in early April and mine are still flowering outdoors.

As you can see there are four colours, but you have to take your chance
as to which is which if you buy the seed.

You should be able to obtain good seeds in those conditions.

Regards,
Emrys Davies.