Old 28-10-2003, 12:22 AM
Stevie Boy

Default [IBC] Recommended Book(s)?

I looked and read quite a few pages of Colin Lewis's Bonsai survival manual
at the weekend well nearly the whole book without buying lol. Have to say
it's very good and indepth about what it has to say which I have not found
in many other Bonsai books I have read.

Tells you precisely how to water when and what to feed where to keep what to
look for in pests and how to trim,shape and repot your bonsai amoung other
interesting subjects. Better than some of the other books by the same author
and miles better than some other authors.

If I was not feeling so tight on the day I would have bought it.

Steve