Old 28-10-2003, 12:32 AM
Skirmishd

Default Identify Plant

The plant was in a lot better shape before I went on holiday. I don't think
it was watered while I was away. When I came back about 75% of the leaves
had fallen off. They are starting to grow back now.

The plant is a cutting from my brothers plant. He originally bought it from
the biology department at a University. At the end of each term they sell
all their plants for a $1 each.

My brother just sold his condo, one of the subject tos on the contract was
that his crown of thorns be included in the deal. I thought that was funny.

Anyway, thanks for all the help everybody,
Roland

"Cereoid-UR12-" wrote in message
. com...
Euphorbia milii var. splendens

The plant appears to not be getting enough light. Try moving it to a south
facing window and it should bloom.

Sockmonkey wrote in message
Can anybody identify this plant? My brother gave it to me, neither he or

know what it is.

I have posted a picture he
http://figbug.dnsalias.org/gallery/Misc/IMG_5789

Thank You
Roland

I had one of these that gave me little very bright orange-red flowers year
round in a window with lots of sun.