Old 28-10-2003, 07:22 AM
Ryan H.

Default Tank Height

For several years I've had a 20in tall 75G tank. I am going to
replace my tank soon and was thinking about going with a 24in tall
tank. Is anyone else using a 24in tall tank? I know that the light
hitting the bottom would be weaker as a result. I am already running
200W PC lights which I think would be enough, but I am willing to
increase if necessary. My bigger concern is being able to reach in
and replant when needed, etc. From what I can tell it should work for
me but it is a bit of a stretch.

Anyone here have a 24in. tall tank? Good or bad experience?

Thanks,
Ryan