Old 28-10-2003, 09:02 AM
Holy Zarquon's Singing Fish

Default Spray on lawn...

In article , Morphet wrote:
Currently building our new house and am interested in getting
spray-on-lawn (seed). Does anybody have any opionion on this one
way or another?

I have phoned a few companies and the best price I have found is $250
for the minimim fee (which our house will be.....not very big)
Does this price sound expensive?

All "spray on" (ie seed lawn) is expensive as it will not last long.
The best bet is to buy a few buffalo turfs, or get surplus supply from
turf jobs, get it so that it is growing, and then propogate from the
runners that it throws. For a short term investment, the price you
have been given is fine though.

--
Email address now bogus due to spam. Make a request for my real email
if you want a real email address to communicate with me.