Old 28-10-2003, 03:22 PM
Lisa

Default Surprising, but true

"Happy'Cam'per" blurted in message while stroking YRT's fleshy
member...

snip

...Some of the reefers are serious stuck up close minded gits.

I think (since we are dropping opinions now) that you are the type of person
that searches google for a thread about a topic ( ...it was just a piece of
info I recall reading somewhere. GOT A REFERENCE?) in order to get attention
when in reality you are just a ****ing moron that only knows how to add
water to a glass bowl and pop in a few fish. You are also a troll because
you obviously like the attention that I give to the groups or you wouldn't
reply with a reference to my postings.

Take your two cents back to your freshwater groups and have a nice day.

YRT (Your Resident Troll as in rec.aquaria.marine.reefs not
rec.aquaria.freshwater.* dip shit.)