Old 28-10-2003, 03:22 PM
Lisa

Default Surprising, but true

"Happy'Cam'per" blurted in message while stroking YRT's fleshy
member...

snip

...Some of the reefers are serious stuck up close minded gits.

I think (since we are dropping opinions now) that you are the type of person
that searches google for a thread about a topic ( ...it was just a piece of
info I recall reading somewhere. GOT A REFERENCE?) in order to get attention
when in reality you are just a ****ing moron that only knows how to add
water to a glass bowl and pop in a few fish. You are also a troll because
you obviously like the attention that I give to the groups or you wouldn't
reply with a reference to my postings.

Take your two cents back to your freshwater groups and have a nice day.

YRT (Your Resident Troll as in rec.aquaria.marine.reefs not
rec.aquaria.freshwater.* dip shit.)

Old 28-10-2003, 03:32 PM
Jay

Feed fish, not trolls.

Old 29-10-2003, 08:32 AM
Dave M. Picklyk

Yes...feed fish. Otherwise trolls might multiply...and grow big and
strong...start to terrorize the villages...like the cave trolls in Lord Of
The Rings...
"Jay" wrote in message
Feed fish, not trolls.