Old 28-10-2003, 04:02 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Spirit of Bonsai Design by Chye Tan

I'm seeing this book listed in various book sites. Anyone own
it? Thoughts?

Bunabayashi Bonsai On The World Wide Web:

http://www.bunabayashi.com
email:

It appears to be not out yet -- or JUST out. I checked several
sites that offered it and they said September release -- or
October release. Prices ranged from $29 plus (which seems to be
the standard for bonsai books these days) to $15 plus. There
also appear to be no other books out by the author, who is
unknown to me.

If it truly is on the design and not just another basic, how-to
book, it may be worth looking at. I've quit buying new basic
books. Most of them are carbon copies of one another.

If someone buys it, please do a mini-review to be added to our
IBC website's list of books.

Jim Lewis -
- Tallahassee, FL - The phrase

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: