Old 29-10-2003, 08:02 AM
Ryan H.

Default Tank Height

"Sidney" wrote in message news:LbFnb.45116$hp5.31005@fed1read04...
I've seen and admired a 31 inch tall LeeMar tank. Boy what a beauty!

A good step ladder and some tools would be required in a planted tank that
tall but, IMHO, it would be worth the effort.

Sid

Exactly what I was thinking - it just looks so nice. I'll limit
myself to 24in. as that is still somewhat manageable. Thanks for the
response everyone, it seems as though nobody has any real problems,
just a little step ladder or tools are sometimes required. I think it
would be worth it as I don't reach down to the very bottom that often
anyway. It might also extend the time between pruinings.

Thanks,
Ryan