Old 29-10-2003, 09:02 PM
Franz Heymann

Default OT Missing threads

"Mark" wrote in message
Franz Heymann wrote:
A large chunk of the threads on urg has suddenly gone missing.
Pretty well half of the whole lot has disappeared. Is this limited
to me or have other urglers found the same?

Franz

As you have OE what is your maintenance setting for deleting news

messages,
and have you changed the view current view setting?

I delete 7 days after downloading, as I have done for six years now. I have
not adjusted anything for years.

This evening, out of the blue, 1238 messages suddenly appeared in my file.
suppose there was some glitch with the news server. With luck I am a going
concern again.

Franz