Old 30-10-2003, 02:02 PM
joe s

Default Fall report

"TitanTim" wrote in message
om...
"joe s" wrote in message

well, i guess you ALL will hate me, i live in FL and we are starting up

our
"winter" garden:

- tomatoes
- carrots
- onions
- lettuce
- misc. herbs
- bush beans
- mustard greens
- cabbage
- broccolli
- cauliflower
- radishes
- cucumbers
- peas
- corn

I live in Southern California, and have started my winter garden as
well...
Cabbage, broccoli, chard, eggplant, cauliflower, lettuce, onions,
shallots, spinach, peas, many herbs, carrots, brussels...

And I'm also growing a nice supply of whiteflies, if anybody would
like to take these off my hands... I'm starting to get a handle on
them though...

i LOVE this time of year cools off enough so that you can enjoy the
outdoors i could spend HOURS in the garden