Old 30-10-2003, 03:12 PM
Roy

Default best spot for putting a new oak tree??

I assume what your trying to say about inside the house, is that once
the oak gets matured and a larger root growth it is prone to having
roots migrate inside a foundation etc. This is true of most trees for
the most part.

I have some huge oaks, and yes they do eventually work their roots to
a foundation etc, so just make sure you have sufficient space for
growth that will not incroach upon your basement or slab or drainage
system etc.

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 13:50:52 GMT, "cell phone repair"
wrote:

===the tree is almost 9'', caliber 4', my neighbor told me that oak trees go
===inside the house when they grow old, is that correct?
===
===and how far i should plant this tree anyhow, i wanna put somehwere on the
===east
===
===

I had no input whatsoever.