Old 30-10-2003, 04:42 PM
p.aradi

Default [IBC] Spirit of Bonsai Design by Chye Tan

Elize:

If you can get verifyable information that Mr. Chye
have experience and practiced meditation at a recognized
religious facility where bonsai was part of the organization's
religion related activity I will travel to Holland to interview
him within 12 months of receiving the data. As I said before,
I am looking for facts and primary sources, not hearsay.

Sincerely yours.

Peter Aradi
Tulsa, Oklahoma