Old 31-10-2003, 12:02 AM
Paul the D

Default Wintering an Olive Tree

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 23:46:18 -0000, "David Hill"
wrote:

Just found this extra info........

NB. All trees from Santa Cruz Olive Tree Nursery are 'container grown' and
hardened and can be planted in moderate climates (winters that don't go
below 25 deg F) at any time of the year. Very young trees may need
protection from severe frost and animals. Further advice on these situations
is readily available on this site or from Santa Cruz Olive Tree Nursery.
http://www.santacruzolive.com/planti...ge=preparation

Thank you David.

I am in Worcestershire. The garden is sheltered and south east facing.
We do experience some frost and windy weather in the colder months of
the year.

Paul the D

'You're a big man, but you're out of shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself.'