Old 31-10-2003, 10:32 AM
Victoria Clare

Default Best balcony pelargonium & bizzie lizzies

"K" wrote in
:

: Are trailing bizzie lizzies available?
:

I haven't seen any trailing ones but I had some common or garden ones
in a basket this year - just them and nothing else and they did well
and were very much admired. You can, of course, get the New Guinea
hybrids with large blooms and dark leaves and the double ones - can't
remember what they are called - that look almost like a miniature
rose. Also you could use them with something else that trails. Just
a thought.

Hmm, yes, maybe that's the way to go - round bunches of colour at the top,
and something like that little trailing variagated nepeta below to give
some height.

Thanks!

Victoria