Old 31-10-2003, 02:42 PM
Michael Savage

Default BBCI virtual garden

"anita" wrote in message
s.com...
Has anyone else tried the bbci virtual gardening programme?
Did anyone else have problems getting the thing to work?
I though it would be good to show the children. but i have not got it
to show their garden in 3D yet.
--
anita
Anita X

Anita

I too was intrigued and (the oft-repeated advice from urglers on the
poorness of computer design progs notwithstanding) loaded it. After getting
the new shockwave prog (and having to restart) it seemed to work but once
I'd drawn a strange boundary, turned it into a wall and looked at in 3D I
sort-of went off the boil and haven't used it again...

Am I paranoid or is there something a bit Big Brother-ish about it? Seems
very linked-up.

Michael S