Old 31-10-2003, 12:48 PM
Registered User

Location: Lancashire
Angry BBCI virtual garden

Has anyone else tried the bbci virtual gardening programme?
Did anyone else have problems getting the thing to work?
I though it would be good to show the children. but i have not got it to show their garden in 3D yet.
__________________
Anita X
Old 31-10-2003, 02:42 PM
Michael Savage

Default BBCI virtual garden

s.com...
--
anita
Anita X

Anita

I too was intrigued and (the oft-repeated advice from urglers on the
poorness of computer design progs notwithstanding) loaded it. After getting
the new shockwave prog (and having to restart) it seemed to work but once
I'd drawn a strange boundary, turned it into a wall and looked at in 3D I
sort-of went off the boil and haven't used it again...

Am I paranoid or is there something a bit Big Brother-ish about it? Seems
very linked-up.

Michael S

Old 31-10-2003, 03:02 PM
Christopher Norton

The message m
from anita contains these words:

Has anyone else tried the bbci virtual gardening programme?
Did anyone else have problems getting the thing to work?
I though it would be good to show the children. but i have not got it
to show their garden in 3D yet.
--
anita
Anita X

Where do I find this wonder Anita? Is it on the bbc website?
Old 31-10-2003, 03:48 PM
Registered User

Location: Lancashire

Quote:
Originally posted by Christopher Norton
The message m
from anita contains these words:

Has anyone else tried the bbci virtual gardening programme?
Did anyone else have problems getting the thing to work?
I though it would be good to show the children. but i have not got it
to show their garden in 3D yet.
--
anita
Anita X

Where do I find this wonder Anita? Is it on the bbc website?

yes if you go to bbc.co.uk and follow the gardening link you will find it i will try and get the exact address for you
__________________
Anita X
Old 31-10-2003, 03:51 PM
Registered User

Location: Lancashire

Quote:
Originally posted by anita
yes if you go to bbc.co.uk and follow the gardening link you will find it i will try and get the exact address for you

The address is
http://www.bbc.co.uk/gardening/htbg2/

You will find it on that page
__________________
Anita X

Old 31-10-2003, 04:12 PM
martin

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 15:58:23 GMT, anita
wrote:

anita wrote:
*yes if you go to bbc.co.uk and follow the gardening link you will
find it i will try and get the exact address for you *

The address is
http://www.bbc.co.uk/gardening/htbg2/

You will find it on that page

Brilliant! Thanks.