Old 31-10-2003, 04:22 PM
Nina Shishkoff

Default [IBC] Grape bonsai

What usually happens to them, aside from the fact that the leaves don't
reduce?
Iris

Well, no one has ever had one *long enough* for us to know. Grapes need full sun, high humidity, and absolutely require a dormant period. Whether someone like you, Iris, or one of our other indoor experts could keep one going indoors is one question, but
the people writing me appear to be letting them dry out. I have to wonder if you can even get grape fruit without a pollinator, but I'd have to ask my viticulture friend.

No one should buy a bonsai from freakin' Harry and David. I'll buy chocolate-covered cherries from them, but that's the MAX.

-Nina. Chocolate covered cherries, Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++