Old 31-10-2003, 11:22 PM
Grae

Default Kikuyu - EVIL!!

I have kikuyu on my back yard and its great.Dogs can run and dig it up and
it keeps on going.As for the couch in the front ,all that needs is someone
to stare to long and it browns.....Horses for courses
"Holy Zarquon's Singing Fish" wrote in message
In article , Elguapo wrote:
Damn the person who originally decided kikuyu was good idea for the

front
and back grass area in my recently purchased home.

I am sure this is one of the devil's creations, just like olives!!

I agree! Worse than Lantana.

--
Email address now bogus due to spam. Make a request for my real email
if you want a real email address to communicate with me.