Old 01-11-2003, 01:02 AM
LFR

Default How many of you watch Victory Garden?

Nothing beats the original...when it was called "Crockett's Victory Garden".
When Jim Crockett passed away, they brought in Jim Wilson and changed the
name to "Victory Garden".

A book to get your hands on would be the original companion book by Jim
Crockett.

What is truly amazing is that the "new" location...in Lexington...is much
smaller than it looks on television. I think the original location was
closer to WGBH studios...but I can't be certain.

"Rose" wrote in message
Besides just being curious I'd like to know if you do watch it what do you
think of the new cast members? I miss the old ones - especially Marian in

the
kitchen. But I'm sure they are still re-running the older episodes.

Rose
http://members.aol.com/Roseb44170/home.html
"How did I ever get talked into this?"