Old 01-11-2003, 01:12 AM
Roger Snipes

Default [IBC] Dandelions as bonsai - was Dormancy for KingswoodYardsai

Philip,

Actually, I would call it an accent plant, not a bonsai. It requires no
training, and the leaves do tend to stay much smaller that on a dandelion
that is growing in the wild. I think I have a picture or two laying around,
but my scanner is down since I upgraded my operating system a while back.
If I can get it functioning again I'll put a picture up on the gallery.

Regards,
Roger Snipes Spokane, WA Zone 5, or maybe Zone 6.
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it,
and then misapplying the wrong remedies. Groucho Marx (1895-1977)