Old 01-11-2003, 01:12 AM
Roger Snipes

Default [IBC] Dandelions as bonsai - was Dormancy for KingswoodYardsai

Philip,

Actually, I would call it an accent plant, not a bonsai. It requires no
training, and the leaves do tend to stay much smaller that on a dandelion
that is growing in the wild. I think I have a picture or two laying around,
but my scanner is down since I upgraded my operating system a while back.
If I can get it functioning again I'll put a picture up on the gallery.

Regards,
Roger Snipes Spokane, WA Zone 5, or maybe Zone 6.
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it,
and then misapplying the wrong remedies. Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

Old 01-11-2003, 02:13 AM
Jim Lewis

If I can get it functioning again I'll put a picture up on the
gallery.

As soon as _IT_ is functioning again. Probably tomorrow.
Hopefully.

[IBC] Dormancy Nina Shishkoff Bonsai 12 03-01-2004 05:22 PM
[IBC] Ficus benjamina+Serissa dormancy Dimitrios Kalderis Bonsai 5 13-11-2003 11:02 PM
[IBC] **** [IBC] Dandelions as bonsai - was Dormancy for Kingswood Yardsai Jim Lewis Bonsai 2 31-10-2003 10:02 PM
[IBC] Dandelions as bonsai - was Dormancy for Kingswood Yardsai Roger Snipes Bonsai 3 31-10-2003 04:42 PM
[IBC] Dormancy for Kingswood Yardsai Mark Hill Bonsai 18 30-10-2003 02:12 PM