Old 01-11-2003, 06:02 PM
Steffie

Default indestructable tomato varieties wanted

schreef in bericht
On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 11:52:57 +0100, "Steffie"
wrote:

Hello everybody,

I live in the Netherlands (W.Europe) and growing tomatoes here is not

always
easy. The summers are usually to cold and wet to grow them outside, while

my
little greenhouse quickly gets too hot when the sun does shine.
So what I need to start with is those really strong and healty, disease
resistant varieties. Gardeners Delight proved to be one of those. It kept
growing no matter what.
Can anybody recommend any other varieties I could try pls?

I haven't grown them myself, but I've often seen 'Stupice'
recommended for cool, short-season places.

Pat
--

Yes, I have heard about Stupice. Seems to be very popular in the UK. Hard to
come by over here though. But very soon the new seed catalogues will be