Old 01-11-2003, 09:22 PM
Keng

Default My new plant set up

So I think I am almost done with my set up. Thanks to the feedback you
guys gave, a little research and a couple of books, I ended up with
the following...all I have to do now is to wait till the plants fill
in.

Here is what I ended up with.

- 72 Gallon All-Glass Bow Front (black)
- Oak Stand sanded and stained mahogany
- Aqualite 4X65watt
- Bulbs 2 X 6700K full spectrum + 2 X 10000K daylight lamp (did I get
the right ones? If not the store said I could bring them back in the
next couple of days to swap)
- 80lbs of Flourite
- 75lbs of gravel
- Fluval 404 filter
- 2 X 250watt Ebo yager heater
- CO2 aluminium tank (5lbs) - on the way + regulator (may need help
setting it up)

I filled the tank with a bunch of plants. I also added some
'fertilizer' from tetrafish for the plants which will hopefully help
the plants settle in quickly.

My plan is to have around 50 neons/cardinals in there and maybe a
couple of corys and algae eating shrimps. Did I forget anything? Any
comments greatly appreciated. Tank, gravel and plants are going to
stay though. I have no way of bringing it back other than renting a
truck.

***big grin***