Old 01-11-2003, 09:42 PM
Holy Zarquon's Singing Fish

Default Kikuyu - EVIL!!

Holy Zarquon's Singing Fish wrote:

: In article , Elguapo
: wrote:
:: Damn the person who originally decided kikuyu was good idea for the
:: front and back grass area in my recently purchased home.
:: I am sure this is one of the devil's creations, just like olives!!

: I agree! Worse than Lantana.

In article , Jeßus wrote:
It doesn't even come remotely close to lantana... I'd lay off the
pan-galactic gargle-blasters if I were you.

Serious question: Why not? I suppose from an economic perspective,
at least kikyu has some uses. They both have the tendancy to take
over as the dominant species, and both tend to supress the growth of
other plants growing with them. Plus Lantana is much easier to keep
out of an area once it's been properly dealt with by re-establishing a
proper canopy.