Old 02-11-2003, 01:34 AM
Holy Zarquon's Singing Fish

Default Spray on lawn...

In article , the.computer wrote:
We have both spray on and turf for our lawn in Canberra. The spray on
was much better (didn't come with scarab bugs) and was useable in the
same amount of time.

A reputable supplier of lawn will provide some kind of guarantee.

The spray on lawn is lush and grows very well. With the water
restrictions here, we haven't watered it since March and it shows no
signs of stress.

But wait until the summer. You'll be watering it constantly, and if
you dont lawn = dead. At least with turf, it takes a lot more neglect
and lack of water to kill it off permanently. Like I said before, for
a short term investment, "spray on" lawn is fine. Run away fast if
you want your lawn to last more than a couple of years.

--
Email address now bogus due to spam. Make a request for my real email
if you want a real email address to communicate with me.