Old 02-11-2003, 02:02 PM
John Towill

Default It won't matter, will it?

"Robert E A Harvey" wrote in message
om...
"John Towill" wrote in message

Yes it did in my case. In an unused bit of my garden I left a few

groundsel
plants growing, thinking it won't matter there.
Wrong!! I now have the national collection of groundsel. Anyone want a

few
plants? I've never tried but I'm sure they will transplant well. :-)

You need a child with a rabbit. You tell the child that the rabbit
loves groundsel, and over about two years all supplies will become
exhausted.

Well, yes, but on balance I would rather weed than get up in the night to
feed and change nappies for many months before the rabbit cure!
Cheers
John T