Old 01-11-2003, 02:42 PM
John Towill

Default It won't matter, will it?

Yes it did in my case. In an unused bit of my garden I left a few groundsel
plants growing, thinking it won't matter there.
Wrong!! I now have the national collection of groundsel. Anyone want a few
plants? I've never tried but I'm sure they will transplant well. :-)
Cheers
John T

Old 01-11-2003, 03:03 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
John Towill wrote:
Yes it did in my case. In an unused bit of my garden I left a few groundsel
plants growing, thinking it won't matter there.
Wrong!! I now have the national collection of groundsel. Anyone want a few
plants? I've never tried but I'm sure they will transplant well. :-)

Guinea pigs like them, and I believe that they are edible (for some
sense of edible) even to humans.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 01-11-2003, 03:44 PM
Franz Heymann

"John Towill" wrote in message

Yes it did in my case. In an unused bit of my garden I left a few

groundsel
plants growing, thinking it won't matter there.
Wrong!! I now have the national collection of groundsel. Anyone want a

few
plants? I've never tried but I'm sure they will transplant well. :-)

I am told that they are edible. If you were to pick a few and consume them,
then by the law of the cussedness of nature, the rest will suddenly become
very difficult to cultivate.

Franz

Old 01-11-2003, 04:02 PM
Ophelia

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"John Towill" wrote in message

Yes it did in my case. In an unused bit of my garden I left a few

groundsel
plants growing, thinking it won't matter there.
Wrong!! I now have the national collection of groundsel. Anyone want a

few
plants? I've never tried but I'm sure they will transplant well. :-)

I am told that they are edible. If you were to pick a few and consume

them,
then by the law of the cussedness of nature, the rest will suddenly become
very difficult to cultivate.

LOL ain't that the truth

Old 02-11-2003, 12:22 PM
Robert E A Harvey

"John Towill" wrote in message ...
Yes it did in my case. In an unused bit of my garden I left a few groundsel
plants growing, thinking it won't matter there.
Wrong!! I now have the national collection of groundsel. Anyone want a few
plants? I've never tried but I'm sure they will transplant well. :-)

You need a child with a rabbit. You tell the child that the rabbit
loves groundsel, and over about two years all supplies will become
exhausted.

Old 02-11-2003, 02:02 PM
John Towill

"Robert E A Harvey" wrote in message
om...
"John Towill" wrote in message

Yes it did in my case. In an unused bit of my garden I left a few

groundsel
plants growing, thinking it won't matter there.
Wrong!! I now have the national collection of groundsel. Anyone want a

few
plants? I've never tried but I'm sure they will transplant well. :-)

You need a child with a rabbit. You tell the child that the rabbit
loves groundsel, and over about two years all supplies will become
exhausted.

Well, yes, but on balance I would rather weed than get up in the night to
feed and change nappies for many months before the rabbit cure!
Cheers
John T

Old 02-11-2003, 02:32 PM
martin

On Sun, 2 Nov 2003 14:00:33 -0000, "Ophelia"
wrote:

Well, yes, but on balance I would rather weed than get up in the night to
feed and change nappies for many months before the rabbit cure!
Cheers
John T

LOL

Is this the beginning of a thread about using Pampers as a mulch?
--
Martin