Old 02-11-2003, 03:22 PM
Shelley

Default Product advice

Hello

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I was watching Burkes backyard the
other week and he mentioned a product by the name escapes me.

He said that if a bush was infested with grass growing through it you could
touch this product on any part of the grass and the grass would die but not
the plant...

I have a huge daisy bush that unfortunately hasn't had the upkeep it
deserves and pulling all the grass out would be a massive job...

Would something like roundup do the same thing if I just touched one small
leaf of the grass... or would it not travel through all the grass... I'm
pretty ignorant on this topic (in case you hadn't already guessed) so any
advice would be most appreciated.

Thankyou

Shelley