Old 02-11-2003, 04:12 PM
Willow

Default Daylily growers?

Well, not exactly, Jenny, but I put out corn in a feeder locted on the side
of a tree for the squirrels. Have had racoons on my deck and in my yard but
I try to not encourage them. My wildlife emphasis leans toward leaving some
dead trees for woodpeckers, some brush cover for rabbits, birds and other
critters. I plant shrubs and trees with berries to encourage the bird
population, put out blue birdhouses in borders and leave volunteer plants
that are food for butterflies, bees, and such. My daylilies have taken over
the veggie garden area so I still go to the grocery store for my corn. :-))
Thanks for the welcome.
--
Willow
USA