Old 03-11-2003, 01:42 AM
Zemedelec

Default Good bulb deal? Save me from myself!

Dear Customer:

Please help Bulbmeister.COM remove excess inventory by saving at least 50% on
remaining flower bulbs found in theA
HREF="http://www.bulbmeister.com/flowershop/fpl2003/" Fall Price List/A.
Don't miss out on this very special offer. This offer is so good you can even
try something new in your garden or landscape. This season, unlike previous
seasons to this point, has been sluggish, so our loss is definitely your gain.

It is important that, if you will allow for substitutions, you make the comment
as you checkout. Otherwise, refunds will be made on out-of-stock items. Any
substitution will be of equal or greater value.

The coupon should work automatically during the checkout process. If you get to
the final stage of checkout (before supplying payment information), and you
don't see the discount, click the "Have any coupons?" button, scroll to the
bottom of the page, and enter "HALFOFF" without the quotes. Thank you for
choosing Bulbmeister.COM!
--
Mr. Kelly M. Irvin
The Bulbmeister