Old 03-11-2003, 01:42 AM
Zemedelec

Default Good bulb deal? Save me from myself!

Dear Customer:

Please help Bulbmeister.COM remove excess inventory by saving at least 50% on
remaining flower bulbs found in theA
HREF="http://www.bulbmeister.com/flowershop/fpl2003/" Fall Price List/A.
Don't miss out on this very special offer. This offer is so good you can even
try something new in your garden or landscape. This season, unlike previous
seasons to this point, has been sluggish, so our loss is definitely your gain.

It is important that, if you will allow for substitutions, you make the comment
as you checkout. Otherwise, refunds will be made on out-of-stock items. Any
substitution will be of equal or greater value.

The coupon should work automatically during the checkout process. If you get to
the final stage of checkout (before supplying payment information), and you
don't see the discount, click the "Have any coupons?" button, scroll to the
bottom of the page, and enter "HALFOFF" without the quotes. Thank you for
choosing Bulbmeister.COM!
--
Mr. Kelly M. Irvin
The Bulbmeister

USDA Cold Hardiness Zone 6b

E-mail: A
"mailto:b
om/A
Website: A HREF="http://www.bulbmeister.com/"http://www.bulbmeister.com//A
Forum: A
HREF="http://www.bulbmeister.com/forum/"http://www.bulbmeister.com/forum//A

zemedelec
Old 19-07-2006, 03:19 PM posted to rec.gardens
webedit

This information needs updating. Bulbmeister.COM now offers minor discounts
based on volume, but their full prices are competitive with other sites
50% off sales grabbers.

The latest list is, A
href="http://www.bulbmeister.com/flowershop/fso2006/"The 2006 Fall Flower
Bulbs List/A, having a sister A
href="http://www.bulbmeister.com/flowershop/fwl2006/"Wholesale List/A,
among other A href="http://www.bulbmeister.com/flowershop/"Lists/A.

Old 19-07-2006, 03:25 PM posted to rec.gardens
webedit

oops.

Those links a

Bulbmeister Fall Bulbs