Old 03-11-2003, 04:12 AM
jammer

Default Pond "frog shelf"......ideas wanted

Ok, I have a question. I have a measly little 70 gallon preform
pondlet and some of you must know what they look like....This year i
stacked bricks in four places for the toads to get out. (All i cared
about was making it toad friendly from the beginning. I got toads but
time and time again they had trouble getting out) I have racked my
brain trying to think of a way to make a small ledge all the way
around the thing. I decided i could rig something out of coat hanger
wire. I have two questions. How do i dull or what can i use to cap the
ends, and what can i put on the coat hanger wire to make the
shelf/ledge? If i had to, i could probably use brick, I thought about
tieing small branches/sticks all the way around, but i don't know if i
could pull that off.

Any suggestions?