Old 03-11-2003, 05:13 AM
Cass

Default Distant Drums Fall 2003

In article , Radika
wrote:

Cass wrote:

http://home.earthlink.net/~cbernstei...ll03fourth.jpg

Stunning picture. Nice grass back-drop that enhances the whole stunning
effect. I am not hungry or anything, but that looks edible. who are the
other fellows? Is that Francis Dubreuil on the side? Is the one in the
front Portland from Glendora? I am probably getting it all wrong, but
that is one sumptuous visual treat.

It really was a beaut, Radika. I found the grass by mistake trying to
prop up the vase. On the lower left side, the bright pink is Eden (1950
HT). I ran down the whole list in response to Kirra's question.

Right now I'm enjoying a big fluffy overblown base of roses with dozens
of petals each - Eden, Belinda's Dream, Dr. Debat, and Thor. Yum.