Old 03-11-2003, 10:13 AM
Victoria Clare

Default It won't matter, will it?

(Robert E A Harvey) wrote in
om:

"John Towill" wrote in message
Yes it did in my case. In an unused bit of my garden I left a few
groundsel plants growing, thinking it won't matter there.
Wrong!! I now have the national collection of groundsel. Anyone want
a few plants? I've never tried but I'm sure they will transplant
well. :-)

You need a child with a rabbit. You tell the child that the rabbit
loves groundsel, and over about two years all supplies will become
exhausted.

Assuming that the rabbit makes it. I understand that too much groundsel is
not very good for rabbits.

Also be wary of feeding the flowering sprigs to female rabbits: it brings
them into season, and if your rabbits are like mine, they are probably in
season enough of the time anyway.

Victoria