Old 03-11-2003, 04:22 PM
Stan Moore

Default Reputable seed companies

You can try Merrifield Garden Center
http://www.merrifieldgardencenter.co...arent=209&pid=
they have a bunch of seeds

"Matt" wrote in message
om...
I am searching for a good seed company to order seeds from. The
previous seed company (Sheperds) was real good until white flower farm
took it over. After that, a lot of radishes, lettuce, pumpkins and
other vegetables disappeared from their catalog (even online). I am
looking for a good reputable seed company where I can find these
veggies again. The local nursery (Frank's nursery) here is pure
garbage. They only put 4 or 5 seeds in a pack and charge 8 dollars
for it. For what Sheperds sold those same seeds, I would get 10 seeds
for a buck and change. It was a much better deal.

Please don't email me, respond to the group as those spammers have hit
me very hard.

Thanks in advance,
Matt

http://www.usenet.com