Old 04-11-2003, 02:22 AM
KenCo

Default 90 gallon pond winterization

claude rogers wrote:

Ok guys and gals, I have a 90 gallon wishing well pond, what to do with it
this winter, am in zone 5, do I drain it or leave the water in it, will it
bust the hard plastic shell, gonna put my three little gf in the big pond
in the back for winter, suggestions appreciated....Claude

--
See my pond at http://home.fuse.net/ace883/

drain and cover it or it will freeze solid.

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121
Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced