Old 04-11-2003, 12:22 PM
Willow

Default Daylily growers?

I can't vouch for this daylily seller because I found it searching google.
This seller has a few daylilies that I grow. To find STRUTTERS BALL, select
from the menu, color purple, all sizes.
http://www.ukdaylilies.com/index.asp

My choice's from each of the categories:
Contrasting: PANDORA'S BOX
Gold/Orange: GOLDEN SCROLL
Lavender/Mauve: ORCHID CORSAGE or ALWAYS AFTERNOON
Pink: ANTIQUE ROSE or FAIRY TALE PINK
Purple: TRAHLYTA or STRUTTERS BALL
White/Cream: JOAN SENIOR
Yellow: I don't know any of the yellows that are listed.
Red: CHICAGO APACHE

--
Willow
USA
"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Willow" contains these words:

snip

Many thanks (and for the useful hint on tetraploids, and urls). Some
of those names are alluring enough to sell the plants all on their own!
I'll go and have a look for their pics in google/images.

So, urglers..anyone know a good UK daylily supplier who does mailorder ?

Janet