Old 05-11-2003, 08:32 AM
Mark Fawcett

Default Garden Shed Roof Leaking

WardaleM wrote in message ws.com...

If you have the height and something to fix them to, you could add
supports
running at right-angles to the existing 'beams'

--
William Tasso

William,

There is plenty of height, and I should be able to fix at one end,
however, there is a window running along one of the long walls that is
only about 1 1/2" below the roof. Could I use those metal joist
support-type things for this?

Also, any suggestions on how I can lift the sagging roof up enough to
fit the bracing so it will prevent the sag?

Mark

How about using something like a screw car jack - place a piece of
wood on top of the jack, wedge it against the cross beams and wind it
up until the roof is flat again. Hope that explanation made sense!

Mark