Old 05-11-2003, 03:42 PM
Shelly Hurd

Default [IBC] Admin: THE FUTURE OF THE LIST

You know, FWIW I think the list works just fine as it is. Why -assign-
thing to any of us. We see something come in, we respond. Local folks
usually know what works best in their climate/area, and if we see something
a little -off- in the reply, then someone else chimes in with their two
cents. What's to fix? We do good just like we are. Don't we?
Just my .02.
Regards,
Shelly Hurd Central CA - Sunset Zone 8-USDA Zone 9

writes:

Folks, no need to "volunteer." Just DO it. ;-)

"Michael Persiano" replied:

SNIP
With this said,there is no need to "assign" a query from South America to

someone in South America. Discuss the art, styling techniques, maintenance
and care, etc., and then refer these individuals to local practitioners for
information on how a particular species is managed within the context of a
particular environment.

In the end, we are speaking the language of ART. This, my friends, is not

unique to a particular continent. It is the universal language of the
world, and bonsai is a part of it.

As Jim said, just do it.