Old 06-11-2003, 04:12 PM
Terri Harris

Default Fund Raising question

I am trying to think of a new fund raising project for a child abuse shelter
that I support. Our company just had to buy 20 pointsettias from a Rotary
Club member in our firm; they are not my favorite plant. However, it made
me think of selling orchids. Does anyone know of a source of nice, blooming
phals that we could sell? I don't have any idea of when we would try the
sale or how many we would need, I would like to find out if it is possible
and the approximate cost per plant (for 100 plants, 200 plants..) before I
pitch it to the Board of Directors.

Thanks.

Terri