Old 06-11-2003, 04:32 PM
Rbeezer

Default Plant light bulb

My gardenia is doing poorly, so I bought some plant light bulbs to help it wrt
light. I bought four 60 watt bulbs to put in the ceiling fixture. The bulbs
look kinda blue but when they're on, they look like normal light. My question
is, has anyone here swapped out their regular lightbulbs and put in the plant
light bulbs and have it make a difference with their houseplants. The bulbs I
bought are made by GE they're the HouseGarden plant light. They cost more than
regular lightbulbs (five dollars each) but much less than the plant grow bulbs
I'm finding online. I'm wondering now if they do much good.