Old 06-11-2003, 08:43 PM
Peter Jason

Default An interesting observation on rose bushes

By synchronicity I mean that which causes a like response in others. Have
you never been to a boring party when one person yawning sets off the
others?
Or when two people or more are talking, some of their number will adopt
mirroring mannerisms. Or a particular post with a certain style will be
unconsciously be copied by other posters?

"Iris Cohen" wrote in message
The rose bushes are social and this is an
example of synchronicity.

What on earth are you talking about? Synchronicity simply means that all

the
plants of a certain species in one area bloom at the same time. What you
described simply means that you have two rose bushes which are genetically
identical.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."