Old 07-11-2003, 12:12 PM
Holy Zarquon's Singing Fish

Default Kikuyu - EVIL!!

"Holy Zarquon's Singing Fish" wrote in message

I agree! Worse than Lantana.

I love the perfume of lantana on a baking hot mid-summer day. Flowers or
crushed leaves, either will do. I wonder can it be bottled? I'd wear it on
a dull wintery morning to brighten my day!

You're insane. I recently had to handle Lantana leaves for a long
time and they're disgusting smelling. According to Kevin Mills in
"Raniforests of the Illawarra", the best time and place to watch for
butterflies is in lantana patches in late summer in the forest.

Nobody's been able to tell me why Kikyu is a worse weed yet.

--
Take my first and surname to email me and replace the abuse.