Old 07-11-2003, 03:13 PM

Default wires crossed, i am keith@ntl

"Christopher Norton" wrote in message
: The message
: from Jaques d'Alltrades contains these words:
:
: The message
: from "Franz Heymann" contains these
: words:
:
: Now you see the advantage of having a name like mine, even if it
evokes
: paroxysms of rage in Loud Snotty.
:
: Oh, does it? I KF'd him weeks ago.
:
: --
: Rusty Hinge
:
: He entered mine today. It`s not that he does`nt have any thing valid to
: say it`s that he simply does not accept any other point of view which
: is, to my mind, blinkered and arrogant. I do not need to read about the
: RSPCA or RSPB condoning culls of birds etc. I know it happens and it
: happens for a damn good reason. Some people just do not see there is.

The RSPCA and RSPB are both charities. I am sure they have to toe the line
as the Charities Commission wouldn't allow them to get away with anything
that would be too controversial.