Old 07-11-2003, 01:19 AM
Kenty ;-\)

Default wires crossed, i am keith@ntl

I have just been reading older posts & found someone saying k & keith@ntl
are the same poster with different isp.This isn't true i have been posting
as keith, I will now be recognised as kenty,so now were all clear!!!!!!
kenty

Old 07-11-2003, 09:43 AM
Franz Heymann

"Kenty ;-)" wrote in message
I have just been reading older posts & found someone saying k & keith@ntl
are the same poster with different isp.This isn't true i have been posting
as keith, I will now be recognised as kenty,so now were all clear!!!!!!
kenty

Now you see the advantage of having a name like mine, even if it evokes
paroxysms of rage in Loud Snotty.

Franz

Old 07-11-2003, 11:33 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:

Now you see the advantage of having a name like mine, even if it evokes
paroxysms of rage in Loud Snotty.

Oh, does it? I KF'd him weeks ago.

--
Rusty Hinge
Old 07-11-2003, 03:04 PM
Christopher Norton

The message
from Jaques d'Alltrades contains these words:

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these
words:

Now you see the advantage of having a name like mine, even if it evokes
paroxysms of rage in Loud Snotty.

Oh, does it? I KF'd him weeks ago.

--
Rusty Hinge

He entered mine today. It`s not that he does`nt have any thing valid to
say it`s that he simply does not accept any other point of view which
is, to my mind, blinkered and arrogant. I do not need to read about the
RSPCA or RSPB condoning culls of birds etc. I know it happens and it
happens for a damn good reason. Some people just do not see there is.
Old 07-11-2003, 03:13 PM

:
: The message
: from "Franz Heymann" contains these
: words:
:
: Now you see the advantage of having a name like mine, even if it
evokes
: paroxysms of rage in Loud Snotty.
:
: Oh, does it? I KF'd him weeks ago.
:
: --
: Rusty Hinge
:
: He entered mine today. It`s not that he does`nt have any thing valid to
: say it`s that he simply does not accept any other point of view which
: is, to my mind, blinkered and arrogant. I do not need to read about the
: RSPCA or RSPB condoning culls of birds etc. I know it happens and it
: happens for a damn good reason. Some people just do not see there is.

The RSPCA and RSPB are both charities. I am sure they have to toe the line
as the Charities Commission wouldn't allow them to get away with anything
that would be too controversial.

Old 07-11-2003, 10:33 PM
martin

On Fri, 7 Nov 2003 15:07:31 -0000, "K" wrote:

[...]

Whatever the rights and wrongs of the RSPCA and RSPB you have for more
confidence in the Charity Commissioners than most people.
--=20
Martin