Old 08-11-2003, 12:42 AM
D Kat

Default I want an invasive plant!

Depending on your server and how often you are able to get to the group you
may be answering (reply) to posts which may have cut to the point of not
having the information needed to respond without further information.
Basically if you are going to cut (I say this to myself as well) you should
leave sufficent information from the original posting for other people to
respond as well. So those of us asking "what zone" never saw the original
post or following posts with that information (for example I'm responding to
a to the person complaining about those of us not knowing the zone
because THAT post is no longer on my server (and yes I know I could go go
yahoo and track things down but I really don't have the time). So my
comment to not cutting people slack is - take a breath, lighten up. Life is
too short. (I say that to myself as well) DK

"Cat" wrote in message
In article ,
Karen wrote:
Why do so many people have reading problem? This guy said he's in
Canada!!! The place where snow doesn't melt until summer.

Although the original posts notes that he's in Eastern Ontario, in a
Zone 5 area [and judging by his domain, over in the Ottawa area, which
most definately has a long, cold winter], Canada is by no means all
snow.

The west coast [British Columbia] is temperate rain forest, and doesn't
get much colder [if at all, brrrr!] than San Francisco!

cheers!
avoid getting wet. This is the defining metaphor of my life right now."