Old 08-11-2003, 08:42 AM
Pat Patterson

Default [IBC] Admin: THE FUTURE OF THE LIST

G'day all...

Jim said (something like this):"…The IBC has survived as virtual anarchy for
a lot of years now. And, as they say in my neck of the world: 'Wall, Bubbah,
iffen it ain't broke, I ain't gonna bother fixin' it.' Roscoe, MBA, University
of Florida…"

Doesn't our "organization" work well? Let's leave campartmentalization (words
can get tooo big, can't they?) and niches to the business world. I had more
than enough of that before retirement!

Sure would be a bad scene if it were "IBCally incorrect" for me in Arizona to
expect to have a chance to hear from Jim L...Alan W...Reiner G...Shelly
H...Nina S...Anita H...Michael P...Colin L...Dale C...the Brits...the
Aussies...ond on, and on, and on...just because I fit into a different
geographical compartment.

Geographical location obviously is very important to the cultivation of bonsai,
and to that end, I think we should encourage EVERY BODY to tag a geo location
to his/her signature.

'Nuff said...

Have a good day...

Pat
Dez of the Arizona High Dezert, at 4550', Oracle, AZ,
2000' above Tucson Sunset Zone 10 USDA Zone 8
aka: Pat Patterson 'riding off in all directions'