Old 08-11-2003, 08:03 PM
Aquatic-Store.com

Default Flowering Anubias nana?

Anubius are flowereing plants paige,
It could be many reasons why it is doing it now since it is such a
slow growing plant.

Marcus

http://www.aquatic-store.com/

Co2 tanks on sale
Power compact bulbs and MH the lowest on the net
Eheim PRO II 2026 $143
Co2 regulator and bubble counter with needle valve $75
FORUM

http://aquatic.yupapa.com/phpbb/index.php

On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 18:23:37 GMT, "Paige"
wrote:

Hello, I have a 12 gallon well established (well I think so it's about 1 1/2
years old??) tank. The anubias nana that I have growing on a piece of wood
has just shot out a stem that looks like it has a bud on the end (hasn't
opened yet).

My question is: I didn't think anubias were flowering plants? And why
after over a year is it doing this?

Thanks,
Paige