Old 09-11-2003, 12:44 AM
Janet Galpin and Oliver Patterson

Default Cyclamen Society

The message
from "WasTa" contains these words:

As a CS Member I was expecting to receive a seed list by now. Anyome know
anything?

Trevor

Yes, you should have done. I received my seed about two weeks ago. I
seem to remember that the seed form came with the June journal. The list
itself is certainly in the June journal.
The list looks rather like the kind of white piece of paper which just
has your address on for postage normally, but it helpfully has a warning
on it saying something like, 'This is your order form; don't throw
away'! Could you perhaps not have noticed it?

Janet G